A home's framework is its backbone, the core of its structural integrity.
That integrity begins and ends with a focus on precision and attention to
detail–in design review, materials selection, fabrication equipment and
procedures, logistical planning and execution, and framing crews. We put it all together with the expertise that comes from experience, resources and commitment.
Our PFS Framing Systems’ construction services provide
multiple solutions and benefits for builders, their trade partners and their
homebuyer customers. Innovators in framing systems, PFS Framing
Systems delivers value from design support services to sourcing the right
materials to precision fabrication, logistical efficiency, and finally, job
site construction where experienced crews provide attention to the final
PFS Framing Systems — the high–performance framing choice.
The benefits of precision go far beyond structural performance.
- Maintaining our schedules – and your scheduling efficiency
- Shorter construction times than conventional framing
- Cleaner job sites –little waste and clean up
- More efficiency in delivery and logistics
- Job site safety
- A solid, stable building structure–for all trade partners that follow
- Paying attention to the details
Homebuyers may benefit from a properly framed home through:
- Less lumber, more insulation with an advanced framing system
- Reduced air infiltration
- Lower heating and air conditioning costs
- The aesthetics of a squared, solid home construction
- And, a durable system that is the back bone of their largest investment… their home